Founded in 1994
Advance Sign Group is a national full-service, project management, design, fabrication, installation and service house for all forms of signage. We have complete control of the process from initial site survey to installation.
Advance Sign Group is committed to understanding your specific needs and requirements, and we strive to provide cost-effective, solution-driven customer solutions. We help companies achieve branding success through delivering value, building trust and acting with integrity.
What Makes Us
We Have Your Back
As your partner, we will work with you to find the solution that’s right for your organization. Great sign programs are a result of succesful up front planning, experience, confidence, effective communication, setting proper expectations, product quality & installation all while maintaining your budget and your brand image.
Advance Sign Group's fabrication capabilities' include:
- Channel Letters
- Monument Signs
- Pylon Signs
- Blade Signs
- Face Replacements
- Digital Printing
- Metal and Fabric Awnings
- CNC Routing
- Waterjet cutting
- Laser cutting
- Plasma cutting
- Automated channel letter fabrication
- Complex metal forming
- MIG and TIG welding
- Paint color formulating and spraying
- LED research and development
- Neon fabrication
- Certified steel and aluminum welding
- Computerized cutting and routing
- Vinyl plotters & cutters
COMPLETE & TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Ongoing education of ourselves
- Ongoing education of our customers
- Professionalism to the customer and to co-workers
- Proactive response to the customer's needs
- Servicing of the customer from quotation to installation
- Follow through in all aspects of our job
- Responsibility for our actions
- Honesty & integrity in all dealings
- Customer satisfaction above & beyond
Trained Professionals with Real Sign Management Experience
Our sign installation teams work with cranes, remote baskets and bucket trucks from the ASG fleet to perform complete installations and service work. We are capable of installing and servicing your monument and pylon signs, channel letter signage, as well as high-rise office building signage.
At Advance Sign Group, we know you wear many hats; why wear more? We take control of the entire process with a single point-of-contact project management approach. We structure our accounts based on your needs and become an extension of your office.
Attention to Detail
Advance Sign Group is unique in the sign industry in terms of our manufacturing process. Our manufacturing division has the capability to mass produce a product brand or custom fabricate a project, all without compromising the product quality, price or lead times.
Many communities are implementing more restrictive sign codes, forcing a compromise in a “standard” sign package or sign family. ASG will fight on your behalf to obtain approval for your standard brand package.
Advance Sign Group is not restricted to a particular customer segment or industry. Our accounts are diversified and include some of the nation’s largest retailers, specialty restaurants, fast-food restaurants, corporate identity, petroleum, hospitality and financial services brands.
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
QUALITY CONTROL - BRAND PROTECTION
Advance Sign Group has an extensive Quality Control Program in place to ensure that all manufactured products and services adhere to the highest standards of our industry and those of our customers. Advance Sign Group is a UL and Canadian UL Electric Sign Maker and adheres to the latest NEC code. We have designated staging areas for signage QC checks and Milestone reports that must be completed prior to every shipment. Build Spec Bulletin’s are used in each department for approval prior to moving on to the next department in manufacturing.
ASG is a continued ally and sponsor of the National Hemophilia Foundation, in support of the bleeding disorder community.
ASG has always been a supporter of United Way of Central Ohio. We are proud to report that our company has one of the highest levels of employee participation.
Advance Sign Group is always looking for new ways to reduce our carbon footprint. Whether it’s in our product line or in the way we conduct our daily manufacturing processes, we are continuously working to hold ourselves accountable and become more energy-efficient. ASG’s eco-friendly practices can be found in our following day-to-day operations:
- Retro-fitting Neon signs with LEDs and fluorescent lamps, saving energy by as much as 95%
- Recycling all packaging and shipping materials to be reused for future crating
- Recycling and safely disposing of all Neon and fluorescent lamps as hazardous waste
- Recycling leftover paint waste and fillers
- Recycling paper initiatives and replacing documents with digital copies
- Utilizing energy-efficient and certified Energy Star appliances in our offices and manufacturing facilities